RE: Shuttle images - what do _you_ see??

HMMMM  I had a look...

I think they were the pictures I saw but I can't be sure....  The image was
only on the TV for a few seconds.

One image was not the same as the two shown the one of the "fin" did look
similar but not identical to the image shown.  The other image was
completely different and showed a damaged area (like a surface hole) in the
"wing" taken from underneath.  The image of the "fin" was also from
underneath.

HMMM have they withdrawn something....?

(Like the "moon spires" images....  The Journal withdrew that issue and all
copies were shredded ......  A new issue was put out....)

Is it a cover - up?

Did "THEY" know?

Chris
http://www.chrissdomain.co.uk