RE: Gallery review 2-08-03

It's great when my image is first in the gallery. I like to respond to comments as soon as possible but I don't like to read the comments of other reviewers before I have done a review.

After discussing this image off-list, I have decided to re-work this print. I agree that it is in that grey area between abastract and definable. I think I didn't quite nail her down that well.

As for re-shooting this subject, I probably will. I have been out to shoot it 3 times so far and I put w other images of this subject in the PF gallery a while back. I may just wait for spring to take another trip. This machine is sitting in a windy field surrounded by snow that's about 2 inches deeper than the height of my boots. Try explaining to your boss how your pants got soaked to the knees while you were supposedly going to the bathroom.

Greg