Re:manfrotto extension

luis <chilled_delirium@mailstation.com> wrote/replied to:

>  All this work on a 190 ? How much can a decent-length tripod cost ?
>One can get a killer, pro-quality tripod in the US for around $125.
>
>   --- Luis

so untrue

A tall enough tripod (I'm 6'4") is very expensive and heavy, even if I
was in the States, thankfully I'm not The 190 is a normal height
tripod. My other two tripods are about the same height. I have a 190,
I like it. I just want a 4-6 inch extension on it.

I don't want to carry a large heavy tripod all the time.

If I can get a tall replacement centre column, that would be killer.