Re:Old Technique

  If you are to get texture on the asphalt, light-colored cars will leave visible trails. My advice ? Be there at sunrise sunday morning, when traffic is minimal, and time your shots well.
   Otherwise, the slowest shutter speed you can  manage would lessen the exposure of moving objects, but things like turn signals & brake lights will register on the film.

  --- Luis

Hi all,

Could someone please refresh my memory.  What is the aperature/shutter speed combination I would use if I wanted to photograph a busy intersection and not record the moving items(i.e. the cars, et al) ?

Thanks for your help

Bill Ellis
wb9cac@attbi.com

***
This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.