From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of rosebudlet
Sent: 03 February 2003 15:54
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: slide projector info

 Does anyone know anything about a Hanimex 2400 slide projector? I did a search & found that it is from New Zealand/Australia....anyone have any experience with this model? Any comments if it is a good one...or a piece of junk?  LOL
I have never owned a slide projector before...so any advice is greatly appreciated :o)

~~Rose Pasquarelli