Camera For Sale

Dear List Members,

Since going digital I have a redundant camera for sale:

For Sale:
Canon EOS 100 with
Zoom lens EF 28-70 F 1:3.5-5.6 II USM autofocus
standard lens 50mm f 1:2.8 autofocus
set of three auto close-up extension rings
about 10 years old
Price asked : $350 offer may be accepted.  Buyer pays for postage.
Camera is in good condition but has been security marked with invisible ink
with my address.  I don't know how to remove it.

It has been used over the past four years in connection with the English
Heritage millennium project from which I have now withdrawn.

Chris
mailto:nimbo@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.chrissdomain.com