Re: permanent ink help

lea wrote:

> I need to get some writing off the back of an rc print. Does anyone know of
> a solvent that will do this without damaging the print? These are color
> prints written on with a permanent Sharpie pen.

Lea,

I can't much more of what might work than has already been said.  But, I do
know from experience that you want to keep PhotoFlo away from it.  I tried to
remove a smudge from the front of a color print that was a few years old and
it melted the emulsion right off.

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack