Re: permanent ink help

Lea, I have had great results with a product called PEC-12.  Available at most
photo stores, it usually removes ink and doesn't damage finish.  Good luck.
Don

lea wrote:

> I need to get some writing off the back of an rc print. Does anyone know of
> a solvent that will do this without damaging the print? These are color
> prints written on with a permanent Sharpie pen.
>
> Any help is a start.
> Lea
>
> Lea Murphy
> Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com
> New images www.whinydogpress.com/new.html
> Picture a Week PAW http://www.whinydogpress.com/paw.html

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling