From: Lee John <john_f_lee@hotmail.com>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Subject: Inexpensive background suggestions
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:09:31 -0500

I am looking for tips/suggestions for inexepensive black or high-key white backgrounds to use in an "home studio" (seamless preferred). I have made some preliminary investigations and note that you can buy Muslin backgounds for about $50 to $75. There must be other solutions. I am looking for something simple, for portraits. If you have done this before, your suggestions would be most welcomed.
--Thanks in advance.
John.