Re: need HTML guru for small help

Hi Emily,

There are several ways of achieving this. It all depends on how specific
your requirements are.

The simplest way is to surround your text with <CENTER> tags:

<CENTER>
text ...
</CENTER>

To control line-breaks use <BR> tags. Otherwise the text will extend to the
width of the browser window and wrap around as required.

If you want to limit the width of that text block, you may want to place it
inside a cell in a centered table,
where you define the desired width in pixels as the width of the cell,  e.g.

<CENTER>
<TABLE>
<TR>
<TD WIDTH = "300">
text ...
</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
</CENTER>

If you require more assistance or have more specific requirements, please
contact me offline on roland@orlando.co.nz.

Regards,
Roland