Re: Dangerous Photography Project

Gregory david Stempel wrote:

> college
> for use in a photography project has been sacked for breaching health and
> safety regulations<<<<
>
> I'm sorry, but we are going to far with this madness.
>
> Take care,
> Gregory david Stempel
> FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g

No kidding!  Last year a high school girl was denied graduation because someone
found a butter knife on the floor of her car.  The zero tolerance zealots are an
assault on common sense and a threat to freedom as we know it.  Or as we knew
it, anyway.

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling