Re: Return to list

Hi Bob,

I too am struggling with creating my first venture into the world of
websites, I keep tossing ideas away because they are not reaching my goal
somehow and then starting over.

Your site is very nice and you have some powerful work on display.

The one aspect that I thought may not be working would be the images as
thumbnails on the right side of the screen. They are not given a central
play of importance, but thrown to the side because the titling aspects of
your secondary pages are given prominence over your images.

Second, your main page is nice, seems to work well, but why do we need to
see a secondary page when we click on your gallery titles from the first
page? I kind of expected to see images as thumbnails begin to appear before
my eyes but instead I saw more titles taking that up that prominent space.

Of course, maybe that's why I still do not have a website to mention._grin

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g