From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of
shyrell_lynn@juno.com
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 9:14 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Web Business was Re: web site photo business

Hi Chris,

Can't say. This is my first time. But my son says that all the people he
works with would like to see a web sight. I thought it was a good idea in
the end because prospective customers will have a chance to see my work
first. I'll keep the list informed as things progress.

Shyrell
Moments in Time
http://shyrelllynn.tripod.com/