Re:RE: PF member's exhibits on Jan 11, 2003

Chris Strevens wrote --
                                    <snipped one-liner reviews>
>>> Some of our UK colleges get their models from ladies who have committed minor offences such as shoplifting and are doing community service.  I understand hypnosis is used there too.  Any comments?<<<<

   HYPNOSIS ? COmmunity time ? Here we hire models via ads
 or just ask friends. The idea of hypnosis and exchanging nude modeling for community time is personally repulsive, reeks of class/gender abuse/rape/implicit coercion.

           --- Luis

Chris
mailto:nimbo@ukonline.co.uk
http://www.chrissdomain.com