Re:Re:xmas light

Luis,

No, I wasn't trying to compare the Gossen SixtiColor with the Minolta, they
are two completely different technologies albeit to reach the same goal,
still you are right, there is no comparing the two.

I wanted to suggest there are other ways to meter Kelvin temperatures
besides spending $400. My Gossen carried me through the 70s and it never
failed me. It cost me $60 used somewhere around '74.

If the Minolta you referenced is the IIIF, this baby is a great unit,
measuring flash and multiple strobes as well. But it's expensive. One price
I viewed was new for $875._jeesshhh!

The Gossen does not measure flash, it's analog 60s technology. It does
measure ambient location lighting well and does not require batteries. Mine
also still works.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g