Re: Happy New Year!

Hi Marilyn,

Again, I coudn't do it.

Please send me four photos of yours directly.
1 flower one  2 photo that you take at your town  3&4 anyphoto as you like.
photo size: 600x480pixel
Would you like anyone to write haiku in respose to your photos?

I can receive your email at anytime, so, please send me your reply directly.

Mitty

Hello Mitty,

Until I get this straightened out maybe it would work if you went to the PhotoForum gallery at:

clicked on my photo, then use the return message from from there.

I'm sorry my address is causing you such problems.  I'll get to work and see what is wrong.

Marilyn