Re: Another grain in the sands of time

At 7:16 PM -0800 12/31/02, Robert G. Earnest wrote:
Emily Emily Emily...

Contrary to popular belief, champagne isn't just for breakfast anymore.
It's best to get started early because (as we both know) that champagne
isn't going to throw itself up.

Happy Happy to all.

Well, of course, Bobberty, we can expect some slightly sour grapes from you. You have to wait three more hours than Andy and I for the moment that justifies the all day drinking binge!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com 508-563-6822