top-off ink system

I cross-posted this message on the "Digital Black and White" list for those
who do a lot of inkjet printing.

Colleagues,

I have a section on my web page about an alternative to CIS (continuous ink
systems). It is a topping-off procedure that you may find just the ticket
especially if you switch among several ink sets. It costs just a couple of
bucks more than empty carts and is cleaner and faster than refilling.

Look in the "Digital Darkroom" section at the bottom of my home page.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us