Re:RE: Luis' Gallery Review Part I

>Merry Christmas my friend (if I may be so bold) and thanks for the >comments. Are you still in the plane? Stepping to the side in this >image would have dramatically changed the boardwalk. I think I just >need to teach the kids not to walk single file. I really don't think its >too much to ask people who owe their very existence to me!

  Hope your holiday was a grand one, my friend. I have (figuratively) landed, some would say still in earth orbit !. I agree with the change in the boardwalk with a change in angle, but thought it the lesser evil.
Aha....these are your children, now the title keys in, and this explains the sentimental feel to this image. Hey, have a meeting with them to explain their modeling raisson d'etre before they join the union. :)

   --- Luis