Worldwide Photojournalism Project

Came across this
<<
Worldwide Photojournalism Project
http://editorialphoto.net/
Posted on Friday 20 December @ 21:47:21
Editorial Photography is looking for participants for a worldwide
photo project. The intent is to develop a photo story of the world we
live in.

We need 24 photographers from each continent to participate. Editorial
Photography will provide disposable cameras which will be mailed to a
participant who will take 1 picture that will depict the location /
environment / lifestyle in which they live. They will then mail the
camera to the next person in the project along with a document, which
includes the frame number, caption, photo credit and date for their
photo. The only cost involved will be that of mailing the camera to
the next person on the list.

After the cameras return to Editorial Photography we will have the
film developed, scan the images and post them in a special gallery for
the project. No manipulation will be done to any photograph so you
need to do all your cropping in the viewfinder. All photos will remain
the intellectual property of the photographer that took the picture
but Editorial Photography receives the rights to publish them in the
sites project gallery.

Sounds like our own Pass the Camera Project all over again ...
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/ptc/
I wonder if Jan Fall will be participating ...