RE: Why bother?

>     Who have you been hanging out with ?
>
>    --- Luis

Oh Luis! Of course! You hit the nail on the head and I'm so shocked that I didn't realize it earlier! Two days ago I spent a couple of hours with Bobert! If any event in one's life would have a negative impact upon you, it would be spending time with that guy! I don't know how long it will take to wear off but I think I'm feeling better already!

Thanks. Greg