Re: Why bother?

At 09:48 AM 12/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The best photographers do it because it pleases them. If by chance they
>happen to sell their images, it's frosting on the cake.
>Remember, you can't please everybody, so just please yourself.
>Richard Cooper

Greg,

The times I've hit a flat spell and got all introspective, or just got bored
I did self-portraits with a long air-bulb shutter release. It was
interesting thinking up shots. For the most part I was just an anonymous
model rather than it being a purely narcissistic thing :-)

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
http://www.panoramacamera.us