From: Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Subject: Why bother?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:26:08 -0500

Good day list members,

I've been in one of my regularly scheduled bouts of depression lately and I was considering giving up photography. I'm not a pro so its not feeding my kids and its really just using up money. So I was wondering if there is some reason, of which I'm not totally aware, to take photos.

Does anybody know of a good non-monetary reason to take photos (other than to record our own lives and the big moments in the kiddies lives?

Greg Fraser