Re: Under the Xmas Tree

Ernst-Ulrich Schafer wrote:

> Hi all,  Well it's closing in on that time again, only 15 more days
> till Christmas.  Hopefully you've just about got all that shopping
> done.  ;-)  As I've asked in years passed, what will you find under
> that Xmas tree this year, photographically speaking that is??????

An array of pine needles nestled together on an ugly bluegreen carpet
waiting to be taken to the curb.  And, maybe, a copy of Ansel Adams at
100 ... or a brand new Linhof Master Technica ... or a second Saunders
LPL XLG 4500 with VCCE light source ... or a lifetime supply of TMX 4x5
... or a completed registration form for a couple more John Sexton
workshops ... or

Wait, were you serious Ernst-Ulrich?

Peace!
Sidney

--
God said, Let there be light!
Divine Light: Photography by Rev. Sidney Flack