RE: PF Exhibits on 07-DEC-02

At 11:59 AM 12/09/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the comments Dave. Yes, there is a silver print. In fact there are several and more to come since I haven't really gotten it right yet.

Greg

Many of my images go through several generations before being called prefect.. Then I usually do something to screw it up in the drying process...

Dave

"I saw a subliminal advertising executive. But only for a second."- Steven Wright