Re: New Photography Magazine Wants YOU

I am head editor of 125@f/8, Brian S. Blankenship. We have reach the point in our development where we are ready to ask our fellow photographers to send us their writings, tips, musings, tutorials and anything else about photography. We will even publish opinion sections and something not yet seen by photography magazines, the !RANT! section! In the rant section anyone can send us anything (on the topic of photography) and we will print it (censoring offensive language). We even want to hear about that thing you did that made you feel really stupid.

well Brian, i plan on making - in the next weeks- a pdf file with Shooting Sports photography tips for the PF collection of pdf photo guides.

this could be turned into an article if it interests you, and the subject (shooting) does not annoy you.

BTW would the list object to a pdf file of thid kind for its use?

cheers, kostas