Re: "peer review" - ok... this is the end of this thread for me.

Hi Joseph,

	I'm afraid my friends were not being timid... They were basically pointing out to me that if people wanted to know what it is I intended to say/do with a particular image (which they couldn't figure out from the image itself), they would ask me. In other situations, it is better to let them do their own thinking... I agree with that point of view (now).

	If you knew me, you'd know that i very rarely fear to make an ass of myself :) and sadly, i'm still the midget I've always been... no personal growth at all... :'(

Regards,
	Deen

.. and now back to our regular programming

roseybucks@yahoo.com said:

Interesting, but your friends are timid--afraid to announce what they intended to do in the work for fear they'll seem dumb, naive, or just plain wrong!  Never be afraid to make an ass of yourself--it may promote personal growth!
regards,
joseph

 Deen Hameed <hameedd@flashmail.com> wrote:

	A couple of very talented photographers have explained to me that I should avoid trying to explain my pictures, or read meanings into them. Some images work for some people and some others don't - and i am happy with that.