Re: "peer review"

My onion is that this whole thing is a subjective business and there really is no accounting for people's preferences. A couple of very talented photographers have explained to me that I should avoid trying to explain my pictures, or read meanings into them. Some images work for some people and some others don't - and i am happy with that.

Sydney is an interesting place to be right now... keep your flames at home.

:D een
Concur - although the Miss World runner-up is probably happy enough to be out of Nigeria!
Good luck - hope some of our present rain in Melbourne moves north.
AndrewF