From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of
PhotoRoy6@aol.com
Sent: 30 November 2002 20:39
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Archival CD strorage

In a message dated 11/30/02 10:20:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chilled_delirium@mailstation.com writes:

<< f nothing else, get hard prints made on Fuji Crystal paper, and at least
your great-grandchildren will know what you looked like.

                            --- Luis >>
But how do you know that the Fuji Crystal paper is processed with the right
chemistry for archival life unless you have the $50,000 machine and are
doing
it your self.?