Re: Gallery Review

At 10:03 AM 11/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Alan Zinn - All Andy's fault
>So how long did you streak to get the image?
>Do you have a streaking image of Andy?  : )
>Nice image, can you point us to the paper about the technique please.

Bobbie,

Streaking was mostly practiced by the frat boys on the campus at that time.
I was never much of a runner.

Andy's article from the early '70's had to do with converting a Canon Pelex,
as I recall, by adding a slit and using the rewind to expose the film. It
was in one of the popular photo mags. Check out his web pages. I used a
converted instrument camera for this picture.

Thanks for your comments,

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.