Re: Gallery Visions 18 Nov 02 -- Greg

Peeter Vissak (Pigeons on the square) -

Under cover of birds at a loss for words I stare at my Pythonesque queen.
Overcome as I am, by a hunger for Spam, I fear the very next scene.
The foot shall come down with rude splatting sound and cut to the dead parrot scene.
You can call me a twit. I won't deny it. I'm in love with my Pythonesque queen.
Greg,

The parrot was never totally dead. It was usually resting.

Peeter