Re: Gallery Impressions 7 Nov 2002

At 02:39 PM 11/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>D.L. Shipman (Betty's Rose) - ....... I would definitely like it much more
without such direct lighting.

I'm not really all that happy with it either. Moving the mid tones way down
to separate the muted petals results in a little too much edge contrast.
Think I'll try one of those little Vivitar ring lights and enhance the
edges digitally.... or maybe half a ping pong ball taped to the masked flash?

Dave
East Englewood