RE: Gallery Impressions - 10/28/02

> In this case a lot less depth of field would have really
> brought the kids to the fore, they wouldn't have had to compete with
> the people behind and that highrise and those three globes for the
> viewer's attention.

Christiane, I think its time you concentrated on shooting the G2 and put away the digital so that I don't have to read the unending comments about the abundance of DOF in your images. If you don't already have one, get yourself a 90mm Sonnar, open her up to f2.8, and fire away. Besides, digital cameras, like computers are just a passing fad (as my father said back in 1973 when he found out my brother had been taking computer courses at University).

Greg Fraser