tripod head

Hi all,

Does anyone have recommendations for a good tripod head for a Gitzo G1228
(carbon fiber)?  I'd like one that complements the light weight and
compactness of the tripod, as well as having it fit into a smaller tripod
bag.  I have a Bogen 405 geared head (love it) for a larger tripod, but it's
entirely too bulky and heavy for the 1228.
Suggestions?

Cheers,

Rich Mason
Photographer-at-Large