RE: Here are the results of STYLE gallery voting!

Hah! I'm da man, baby!

I must say that the photographer that threw me the most was Andy. I was sure Russ Baker's photo was taken by Andy and had Russ' photo not been in the gallery, I still would never have guessed Andy's photo correctly. Number 20 didn't even make my list of possible Andy shots.

Greg Fraser
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery