RE: Images from Science - ANNOUNCEMENT

You know I specially liked the shot of the BB being fired into an elastic band. Using multi-colored strobes for stop action photography may be old hat but I found that really interesting and a useful idea to steal.

I love microphotography shots too but I haven't finished building my scanning electron microscope so all I can do is enjoy the fruits of other's work. Likewise with my space telescope but luckily for me you've got some amazing Hubble shots on display.

Greg