RE: filters for b&w

I don't know what the technical name for them is but I think you're talking about the kind of filters I use for older lenses. There were several series of these filters. My largest lens uses a series 8 which is about 2.5" in diameter. I also have a smallish 1.25" series 3(I think) filter holder. If you sell them on eBay you will likely get a buyer but you won't get rich. When I buy mine, I'm usually the only bidder.

Greg Fraser