Re: filters for b&w

At 10:18 AM -0700 10/13/02, Richard Martin wrote:
>Hi Emily:
>
>    They sound like Wratten filters. Here's a link that may help:
><http://www.geocities.com/thombell/about.html>.

Nothing like that.  Just glass filters, some of them are magnifiers
marked 1x, 2x etc.  I still believe they're b&w filters.  My father
shot b&w for about 60 years, maybe 70.  I've still got 7 or 8 3-ring
binders of it.  Sigh.

The filters are doing pretty well for mold, too.   The red one does
have some problems with the sealing ring shedding.  Must be pretty
dry.

--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com  508-563-6822