Re: Hello......anybody out there?

Hey Doug,  I'm still here!!!!  The list gets this way at times....  If I'm
not mistaken I asked the same question, way back when?

Got your PostCard just today, great shot! Do you sell these to the tourist
crowd, postcard outlets?  Also recieved one from Roy Miller.  So their
start'n to arrive.  And I'll be darn if I didn't stick a few into the mail
box myself today.

Have a great weekend yourself, Ernst