Re: PF Exhibits on 05-OCT-02

>                jIMMY Harris - The Cormorant Club

The cormorants THEMSELVES are like jpeg artifacts -- I've captured them
repeatedly on film and have had headaches.
There's something to do with their hooked tip of the beak -- it's like a
blurry pixel and the pretty face is consequently messed up.
And for casual shooting they are constantly too distant. You have to sit in
a hide.

BTW -- I have used the opposite way with a cormorant shot on a leaflet. I
blurred them, then added grain and contrast and the result was a good
background to some short text.

Peeter