From: "luis" <chilled_delirium@mailstation.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@ase-listmail.rit.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 8:47 AM
Subject: Re:printed b/w prints...

> > I already love the chemical printing way; there are enormous >number of
possibilities as to how one can manipulate images during >print exposure!
moreover, it will cost me only $4/hr to utilize this >excellent darkroom..
in short I am excited with my first chemical >prints and just wanted to
share that with you.
> >regards,
> >achal
>
>    Congratulations, Achal, you have experienced something that many of
today's photographers will never know, and are realizing the charms of
chemical printing. At $4/hr, these may be the cheapest