Re:Re: Postcard Exchange II: Update

>1 - About the postcard. Should I have printed a photograph of mine in >normal photographic paper? Like the ones I get when I get my films >processed? So I write

  They can be printed on normal paper, computer-paper or postcard
B&W paper, but they must be mailable as postcards (one can buy
postcard backing for 4x6 prints at most camera stores0.

>2 - The mailing-out period stats when you send us all the snail mail >addresses?

   Thre are thirty days in the mail-out period, which starts next
monday (which reminds me... I've got to get started wih my prints !)

    --- Luis