PE-II News

  Circles, one, two and three are complete. The members of each have been
sent the list and addresses of all involved. C4 is open and has one member
so far.

  The signing-in period ends next sunday. From that point on, membership
in PE-II will be closed off, and the 30-day mailing period begins.

  Anyone wishing to participate in the Postcard Exchange II should
sign-on immediately by sending me an e-mail with your
snail-mail address on it at: sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
If you would like to be in two circles, please indicate this, too.
                Lurkers are welcome.

* Attention to all C1,2,3 members: If you are in a country other than *
*the US, please remember to put "USA" at the bottom of the addresses. *
*I forgot to include this in all the address lists !                  *
* All the other countries addresses are correct. Sorry !              *

   Thanks to all the participants for making this possible !

           --- Luis