Re: Just a thought

At 07:56 PM 9/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>--- Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >
> > "..........BTW, for those interested, Leonardo is
>doing well and finding its way around, albeit with a
>couple/three weeks behind schedule."
>
>For the un-informed.........LEONARDO......WHO/WHAT?
> >
> > newbie.....doug

Leonardo (and Ross) are disposable cameras making their trips around the
world as part of the Pass the Camera Projects initiated a couple of years
ago.  Two of the original four cameras, Raphael and Betsy had a rough
ending and problems beyond the control of the photographers ruined the
photographer's experience in the projects.

Guy and I started circulating replacement cameras, Leonardo, as a
replacement for Raphael (famous artists or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) is
being routed by Guy to the original Raphael photographers plus a couple of
newcomers.    I'm circulating Ross to the original Betsy (Ross of course a
play on Betsy Ross, the person who sewed the first US flag).

Ross is about 2/3 of the way through its routing and I hope to  have photos
from it by the end of October early November.

Rob
--

Rob Miracle
Photographic Miracles