retouchers and spotters, formerly film dryers

At 6:13 AM -0700 9/26/02, winddancing wrote:
>Retouchers and spotters love people who have dual use (paper prints and
>film) dryers.

When I worked at the paper we acquired the most wonderful dryer.  It
had a wire grid at top, a plastic shower curtain arrangement that
zipped up, a heater and a fan.  It was ex-pensive, I understood, but
it worked miracles.  The rubber stamping time in photoshop went down
fast with that thing.  The drying time, which had been 17 minutes in
our home made set up, went down to 2 minutes for 8 or 10 rolls of
35mm.

A-mazing!
--
Emily L. Ferguson