Lets hear it for Bobby G. a real Beaver chasin kinda guy!

At 08:25 AM 9/25/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>--Boundary_(ID_pU43dFFITYX1tO1Feg9nGw)

> name=chasing_beaver.mov

BWAAAAAHAAAHAAHA HA HA ha..........

You know? I was just sayin to Martha the other day,"Martha, what this list
really needs to snap it out of the doldrums is a good Beaver chasin movie"
and by golly, Bobby G, yu came thru fer us like champ!

This oughta clean out them ol' plugged up RIT servers like a dose of
salts!!!!!!

Dave
East Englewood
It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure
that he constructs the true fabric of self.
 -- Agnes Repplier