Re: Comment this photo, please.

At 11:15 AM 9/16/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>  I would like to know your opinion about this shot I took from this
> professional model in a car show:
>
>http://www.photosig.com/viewphoto.php?id=305201

Don't take this as harsh, but as constructive......

This photo would have been better off either as a portrait format
(vertical) or you should have used the rule of thirds and off centered her
to the left.   She is kind of awkward there in the middle of the picture.

Secondly, you appeared to shoot this with very little depth of field (lens
wide open).  You comment it was at f2.8 which agrees with the
visual.  However the focus point appears to be on her lips and nose.   When
doing people photography, the focus should almost always be the nearest eye.

Rob
--
Rob Miracle
Photographic Miracles