[no subject]

"Congratulations Angi!!
You have baby einstein in your family! :)"

Thanks!

"Is her name Alberta by any chance?"
Is Alyssa close enough?

"Kids *are* becoming very very intelligent these days. Do you guys think it
as just adaptation or evolution?"
I think it comes from them having homework in first grade!

"The other day, my one year old was showing us the cresent moon and not the
'ordinary' toys in front of him on the playground!"
wow! and only one year old!..just wait till your child is in first
grade...they will be doing trigonometry for homework!

"Also, pl. ask you daughter this question: What's the travel time taken
(from the Photon's perspective) when that photon reaches earth from a galaxy
1000 light years away. If she answers t=0 then you do have a genius;
otherwise also she is a genius. have fun!"

I asked her your question achal...she said "I don't know, I don't understand
it"
What do you make of that?

Angi