Re: Anonymous Members Personal Style Exhibit UP!

In a message dated 9/11/2002 5:44:19 PM Central Daylight Time, ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:

>Anyway, what is the deadline for voting and when will we get to know the
>real results! :)

At this time there are only 5 or so listings that have been received so
the feeling is that we should wait until we get a few more responses ...
maybe another week or so.

ANOTHER WEEK -OR SO-??!!

It's gonna take me a Month to try an figure this out!!

How bout givin Us some -slack here-!!!!                Please?