Re: Two basic and dumb questions about lenses

In a message dated 9/9/2002 1:42:55 AM Central Daylight Time, Bob@Blakely.com writes:

Keep in mind that my Minox shooting with approximately the same field of
view and the same f-stop as my 35 mm and printed to the same size shows far
greater DOF than the 35. It's the other side of the same coin

BOB,

Keep in mind that Your MINOX has a 'curved film plane' - not flat like most 35 mm.

jIMMY